A Digital Leader is a pupil whose role it is to support the use and to further the development of ICT in school. They play an important role within the school and this a great position of responsibility for the children to aspire to. A selection of children from Year 5 & Year 6 will work closely with Mr Le Page throughout the year, undertaking various ICT projects as well as offering any support to children and staff throughout the school in areas regarding technology.
This may involve:
- testing new and exciting ICT resources
- sharing skills and expertise with children and staff
- leading ICT clubs
- leading training sessions on how to effectively use ICT
- update the school website
- teaching other children how to code
- supporting with the teaching of ICT lessons
The Digital Leader team have also supported in hosting various school events such as the Christmas Carol Concert, class and house assemblies, TTRockstars parent drop in session, Y6 Leaver's Evening and we have also visited businesses to present and pitch for partnership with the school.